It’s early. You’re tired. And it’s Monday.
You had a long weekend, and it didn’t involve much food prep for the work week. You need something to eat before work, so you swing into the first gas station you see on your way. You want something tasty, so your choices are: a six pack of mini chocolate doughnuts, or a half-dry sausage breakfast sandwich without cheese (oh the horror)! You’ve got to have cheese, so you opt for the doughnuts, and well, you’re energy is going be low all day.
The truth is, food prep for the whole week isn’t hard, and it doesn’t take as much time as you might think. You can throw this tasty and healthy recipe together in about 15 minutes or less! The ricotta mixes so well with the fruit and honey. You’ll think you’re eating a blueberry blimp. But with strawberries and bananas. You’ve got to give this one a try!
Strawberry Banana Ricotta Roll-ups
3 or 4 strawberries
2 tablespoons Ricotta Cheese
1 tablespoon honey
1 large tortilla
1. Slice 3 or 4 strawberries into rounds. Slice 1/2 banana into rounds. Set aside.
2. Spread 2 tablespoons Ricotta cheese onto a tortilla.
3. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of honey onto the cheese.
4. Evenly distribute the strawberries and bananas onto the cheese.
- 3 or 4 strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 2 tablespoons Ricotta Cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 large tortilla
- Slice 3 or 4 strawberries into rounds. Slice 1/2 banana into rounds. Set aside.
- Spread 2 tablespoons Ricotta cheese onto a tortilla.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of honey onto the cheese.
- Evenly distribute the strawberries and bananas onto the cheese.