Really beautiful and nutritious food doesn’t have to be hard to make – or take a long time. Sometimes, all you need is a lot of colorful vegetables and a kitchen knife. I’m calling this salad a Steakhouse Side Salad because it’s something I can see being served at a steakhouse. It’s rich in colorful and tasty vegetables, and the Gorgonzola cheese crumbles give it that “special something.” So grab a fork and your favorite dressing, because this baby will be ready in 10 minutes!
Steakhouse Side Salad
- 1 package spring lettuce mix
- 1/2 Yellow pepper
- 4 radishes, sliced thin
- 6 baby carrots
- 1/2 tomato
- 1/4 cup Gorgonzola cheese crumbles
- Your favorite salad dressing
- Add two cups of spring mix to each bowl.
- Chop the radishes, carrots, and peppers. Slice the tomatoes. Add equally to each bowl.
- Top with the blue cheese crumbles, evenly distributed.
- Add your favorite dressing and enjoy!