Happy New Year!
It’s the start of a brand new year, and new healthy resolutions. If you ate a little heavier over the holidays than you meant to, or if you meant to eat all of the sweets, we’ve got you covered. Today, we’ve got a steak salad recipe to lighten things up. This salad is crunchy, flavorful, and rich with steak. Grab your favorite vinaigrette, and you’re all set!
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 6 thinly sliced radishes
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions
- 8 oz grilled sliced steak strips
- Your favorite vinaigrette dressing
- Add about 1 cup lettuce to a bowl.
- Top with radishes, carrots, green onions, steak, and dressing.