Greetings to you all on the first day of this three-day weekend. In celebration of an extra day off of work, we thought we would give you a recipe that would help you have a nice breakfast on your extra day without having to have all the extra calories. If you like quiche, try this crustless quiche. It’s guaranteed to please a group, and it holds up really well as leftover for the rest of the week.
So kick back, relax, and eat some quiche!
Spinach and Mushroom Crustless Quiche
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups roughly chopped spinach
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and white pepper in a medium bowl, and whisk
- Spray a pie pan or dish with non-stick spray
- Layer spinach, mushrooms and cheese in the pie pan
- Pour the liquid mixture over the spinach, mushrooms, and cheese
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until the quiche is set
What’s your favorite type of quiche? Let us know in the comments section, and join the discussion!
Crystal is the founder of Simply Playful Fare. She has been in the kitchen for as long as she can remember. She has a degree in English with an emphasis in creative writing.