If you’re looking for a quick throw-together-breakfast recipe that’s also healthy, this is it. This granola recipe can’t get any simpler with only 4 ingredients. Make a parfait (coming next week), have it with milk, or eat it straight.
You’ll love the time it takes to make this – about 30 minutes start to finish, and 20 of that is hands off. Just don’t forget it in the oven, because that would be bad.
- 2 cups oats
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a small bowl, making sure to mix well.
- Spread the mixture onto the baking sheet evenly.
- If you wish, drizzle more honey onto the oats before placing in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring half-way through.
- Let cool and store in a bowl or plastic bag.