On Saturday, we talked about Bruschetta and posted an Easy Brushetta Recipe. Now we’re going to give you a recipe to use the Brushetta you just made. This recipe couldn’t be any simpler, or any more perfect for an office lunch or picnic.
You see, you don’t even need to dress this salad, because the dressing is already “built-in” to the brushetta! How cool is that? There’s just a small amount of “assembly required”, but it’s so minimal, you won’t even notice.
Bruschetta Chicken Salad
For one serving
1/2 cup Brushetta
1/2 chicken breast, cooked and sliced
1 cup of your favorite lettuce
For 5 Servings
2 1/2 cups Brushetta
2 1/2 cooked chicken breasts, sliced
5 cups lettuce
1. Grill 2 1/2 chicken breasts. Slice when cooled and set aside.
2. Place one cup of lettuce onto a place.
3. Add 1/2 cup cooked chicken.
4. Add 1/2 cup Brushetta to the top of the chicken.
- 2 1/2 cups Brushetta
- 2 1/2 cooked chicken breasts, sliced
- 5 cups lettuce
- Grill 2 1/2 chicken breasts. Slice when cooled and set aside.
- Place one cup of lettuce onto a place.
- Add 1/2 cup cooked chicken.
- Add 1/2 cup Brushetta to the top of the chicken.