Blueberries are full of wonderful antioxidants and vitamins. Greek yogurt has live cultures that support your digestive system and protein to keep you feeling full longer. Granola is filled with good-for-your-heart nuts and oats. Put all of these things together, and you’ve got a real winning combination of nutrients!
This recipe makes a wonderful breakfast or snack. The yogurt is rich and creamy, the blueberries are tart yet a little sweet, and the granola provides a tasty crunch to compliment the creaminess of the yogurt.
Make this recipe ahead-of-time, and you’ve got a tasty time saver!
Blueberry Granola Parfaits
3/4 cup Greek Yogurt
1/4 cup Blueberries
1/4 cup Easy Cranberry Granola
1. Add 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt to a cup or bowl.
2. Top the yogurt with the blueberries.
3. Add 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt to the top of the blueberries.
4. Add the granola to the yogurt and enjoy!
- 3/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Easy Cranberry Granola
- Add 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt to a cup or bowl.
- Top the yogurt with the blueberries.
- Add 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt to the top of the blueberries.
- Add the granola to the yogurt and enjoy!