It’s February, which means it’s time for the Superbowl! The football! The commercials! The snacks! And the calories?
Thankfully this Sunday celebration doesn’t have to equal an assault on your waste-line in the form of high calorie and high fat foods. Check out these 11 awesome appetizers that are also good for you!
And don’t forget to let us know in the comments section which one you think looks the best!
11 Healthy Superbowl Snacks for Your Party!
1. Quinoa Buffalo Bites by Wonky Wonderful.
2. Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip by Recipe Runner.
3. Grilled Jerk Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers from Closet Cooking.
4. Cauliflower Bread sticks from ifoodreal.
5. Skinny Mozzarella Cheese Sticks from Avery Cooks.
6. Salt and Vinegar Zucchini Chips from Sugar-Free Mom.
7. Salt & Vinegar Baked French Fries from Food Done Light.
8. Chocolate Dipped Orange Slices from My Frugal Adventures.
9. Chocolate Fudge Zucchini Brownies by Chocolate Covered Katie.
10. Guilt Free Reese’s Fudge by Desserts with Benefits.