Do you love food? Do you love creating recipes? Do you love writing about food? If the answers to all these questions are yes, you may be a perfect fit to write for us!
Categories we Accept:
Healthy Recipes (with high quality photos)
Kitchen/Cooking Tutorials (e.g. how to boil an egg)
Nerd Food Recipes (See our nerd food category)
Articles Discussing the Benefits of Healthy Foods (e.g. the Benefits of Eating Blueberries, 7 Little-Known Facts About Green Beans)
Have an idea that’s not listed here? Send us your pitch and we’ll see if it fits with our audience!
How to Submit:
We will not accept a guest post from an author that does not have a personal blog or freelance writer website. We do not accept posts from companies or writers trying to “place” guest posts for other writers or bloggers. If you aren’t listed in the about page as the owner of the website or blog you’re pitching for, we will not accept your post.
Please email your pitch or completed post to crystal[at]simplyplayfulfare[dot]com along with links to other articles and posts you have written.
We reserve the right to reject a submission for any reason.
Please DO NOT email us again to follow up on your pitch. We read every email we receive. If you do not receive a response, please consider it a pass.
Guest posts are not compensated.
Requirements for a Guest Post:
- Well-written, high-quality original article. Proof read your post before you send it for consideration. Submissions must meet our guidelines in order to be posted. We will not accept poor writing and posts littered with grammatical errors. Simply Playful fare reserves the right to edit and adapt your post content.
- Posts/recipes that reflects the writing style/tone of Simply Playful Fare.
- Any links included in your post must provide value to the post.
- Posts/recipes should be as long as they need to be to be high quality and comprehensive.
- Submit your post in HTML or in a Word document with any image files attached separately (photographs, etc.).
- Simply Playful Fare owns the rights to the guest post, but credit will be given to you as the author of the post.
- You must not republish your guest post to your own blog. You may post an “announcement” that you have a guest post on Simply Playful Fare with a link to the post on your blog.
- Short author bio including 1 link to your website.
- You must promote your guest post on your social media accounts. This is a reciprocal relationship.